Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Under The Never Sky (Under The Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi



Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 
Four/five stars
I wasn’t going to buy this book because I wasn’t sure if I would like it. But I totally forgot about that a few weeks ago when my mum promised to buy me a book after the CON. There were a million copies of Under The Never Sky so I thought “Stuff it!” and picked it up. 
I was beginning to regret picking this book up, but I always finish my books. When I got home from my dads, I sat down and read and read and read. 
I read well into the night and decided that it was a good choice to buy this book.

Under The Never Sky is about Aria and Perry. Surviving in the wild. Aria, who is randomly dropped into the Outsiders land, is scared. Especially when an Outsider, Perry, gets her.
Together they work together and form a strong bond. Perry knows it’s dangerous but he can’t help it, he tries and fails. 

So so so glad I finally read this! Cannot wait for the next one, Through The Ever Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment