Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Destined (Wings, #4) by Aprilynne Pike



Destined by Aprilynne Pike
★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 
Three and a half/five
Hmm.
3 1/2 stars!

I liked this I really did, but it just wasn’t great. It was not the best book in the Wingsseries. Personally, I thought that there were too many fight scenes. And in the first half of the book, I found Laurel to be quite childish, stupid and annoying! Which is strange because I really loved Laurel in the first three books.

The fighting and the plot in general were so confusing. I understood, but I didn’t…if that makes sense. But, apparently, Laurel knew exactly what to do and saved the day. Yay! 

I know most people were really sad and angry at the ending, but I really liked the ending. Sure, it wasn’t the best, but it gave closure! And I loved it :)

Unfortunately, I have been changed! I am pro Tamani now! Sorry David, love you forever xxx

Overall, a little bit of a disappointment, but still very good and I liked it! Sad to see the Wings series end :(

No comments:

Post a Comment