Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton



Everneath by Brodi Ashton
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 
Four/five stars
When Nikki ‘Returns’ she is determined to get her life back, and make everything in her life right, before she has to leave it all behind. Again. 
Everneath was a lovely novel, filled with beautiful Greek Mythology and romance. It was a nice change from the other paranormal romances filling my bookshelf! Everneath was enjoyable and I found it hard to put down!
I really loved this book! It was unpredictable and suspenseful, right until the very end. It was full of romance and twist and turns. Nikki was a likable protagonist. She was smart and kind. She had her moments, but that was totally understandable and forgivable, considering what she had been though. I had a weak spot when it came to Cole. I loved him! He was beautiful, kind and thoughtful. I was totally rooting for him. But, then there was Jack. Jack was ok, I guess. Maybe I’m just saying that because I loved Cole… Jack was everything Cole was, but he was here for good. He was stable and human. Jack was everything Nikki had and still wanted. Understandable, but still…Team Cole!
I loved the mythology in Everneath. I remember learning all about Greek mythology many, many years ago in primary school, so it was refreshing learning about it again whilst reading a beautifully written young adult romance. I’m definitely looking forward to the next two books in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment