Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2) by Ally Carter



Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy by Ally Carter
★ ★ ★ ★ 
Five/five stars
Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy was my favourite Gallagher Girls book so far. I was constantly wanting to sit down and just read the book! Which is what I did after school on Friday :P

Cammie, her friends and all the girls at Gallagher Academy get the shock of their lives when boys (yes, BOYS!) come and live at the school for a semester.
Enter super spy, super hot, super mysterious Zach. Cammie’s new crush. 

Cammie is confused about her feelings for Zach. When they go into the town, Roseville, Virginia, Cammie runs into her ex-boyfriend, her first kiss, her first crush, her first boyfriend, Josh and his best and longest friend, DeeDee. 
Then, Zach comes to the rescue and grabs Cammies hand, yes, GRABS HER HAND! 

After a code black, Cammie is even MORE suspicious of Zach.. But it’s not him she should be suspicious of.

When Cammie has to pull through for her school and herself she strives for the top. 
At the end, Cammie and Zach have ‘a moment’!!

I enjoyed this book more than the first because this book was easier to keep up with. It was an easy read. I finished the last half of the book in a few hours.

Thanks Ally Carter.. And my friend Georgie for giving me a lend of the books!!! Love them so far <3

No comments:

Post a Comment