Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Forgotten by Cat Patrick



Forgotten by Cat Patrick
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Five/five stars !
This is one of the most beautiful books I have ever read (And that’s saying something because I have read a LOT of books!)

In the beginninng you just know that London cannot remember her past, but can see her future. You do not know how it happened. Maybe she was born that way (Sorry, I really like Lady GaGa…)? We know that London writes notes to help her remember. We know that only her best friend, Jamie, is London’s only friend who knows about her condition. 
At one of the most embarrasing moments of her life, sitting in the cold in short shorts, Luke enters her world. 

Together, Luke and London begin a relationship. Then things get tricky and the obvious YA plot comes in. Luke and London break up for all of a few days! 

In the end, you know what happened to London. You know who Luke is. You know about London’s father and Jonas. You know what happens with London and Jamie and Jamie and Mr. Rice. 

So, the ending. I liked it, I really did, but I wanted more! I love this book so much and I think there should be a sequel so my Aunty and I can annoy my mum by obsessing over this book and the sequel haha!!

Forgotten is an easy read. I read it in a day, but I’m a fast reader and I had nothing to do, also, from the first page I loved the book and couldn’t put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment