Saturday, December 1, 2012

Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu




Legend by Marie Lu

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

Five/five stars!

When I picked this book up at the library, I wasn’t sure what I was thinking. Legend didn’t sound like my type of book and I already had waaaay too many books to read. I am so glad I picked this book up, went “Ah what the hell”, and got it out. I started reading it while waiting for my aunty to finish work, and I was completely hooked. I fell head over heels in love with this masterpiece. The writing, the characters and the plot totally blew me away. No matter what, everyone should read this book. EVERYONE.

June is living in a world full of war, military and plagues resulting in death. She is plain and simply a prodigy being groomed for stardom and success. After unfortunate circumstances, June is led into the hunt for the country’s worst criminal, Day. When their paths cross, is June about to learn that Day isn’t at all like her country suspects him to be?

Legend had fabulous characters and a well written plot. I fell totally and completely in love with this book and cannot wait for the rest of the series to come out!

(Note: Sorry this is a crappy review! I’m not sure how to write a review for this book, it was so amazing and ahh! I’d gush way too much. Also, it’s waaaaaaaay too hot to think at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment