Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake



Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 

Three and a half/ five stars

*Not a proper review because I’m not really sure what to say*

Hmm, I don’t know if it was me or the book, but we just didn’t click. It took me like 21 days to finish this book, which is forever in my reading time. I really wanted to like it, but something stopped me. I was getting confused easily and I was having trouble following the plot. The writing was as beautiful as ever, though. Maybe if I just sat down and read the book in a couple of sittings, I’d like it a lot better. The rating probably would’ve been a bit lower if it wasn’t for the awesome last 50-100 pages. They were totally kickass!

2 comments:

  1. I just got the first book in the series. I hope I like it :-) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first book was absolutely amazing! I was so disappointed I didn't like the second one :(

      Delete